mercredi 24 août 2016

metrics


i've found a nice lil plug in for daz that lets me know the size of stuff.
Now i know that Cyprine stands 1m71 tall, that her bust is 83cm and 45 something mm, her hips 88cm and 89 mm of goodness : ah science ! she can truthfully say she aint 89 cm hip wide !
Now i wondered how all those metrics could tell me her bra size. (the plug-in actually does give a letter as i discovered later).
Did you know that there is no unified system for those apparel. I kind of did, vaguely.
Its crazy out there, you got to know in which country you're ordering your bra girl. *sigh*
In anycase, here are the results:
Bra Size
For US: Size: 32 inches* Cup: E
For UK: Size: 32 inches Cup: DDD or F
For Other EU Countries: Size: 70 centimeters Cup: B
For Australia and New Zealand: Size: dress size 10 Cup: DDD or F

1 commentaire:

  1. I don't know, she doesn't look like an E cup to me. If I had to guess I'd say C or even B. (For US)

    RépondreSupprimer